Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 43- At Sea

Today was back to class again. It was a nice sunny day so most of the free time between classes and evening activities was spent outside on the seventh deck. Most importantly, today is Andrew’s 15th birthday! I had a short phone conversation with him after he got out of drivers education for the day. Someone is growing up way too fast. I asked him if he wanted anything cool from Egypt for his birthday and he said nothing in particular, just good pictures. He did mention that he saw a nuclear power plant in either Cookeville or Crossville, Tennessee. That worries me.

 

+ + +

I am really glad we have two days between ports this time around because all those sleepless nights are starting to catch up with me!

 

- - -

I didn’t get to celebrate Andrew’s birthday with him for the first time in a LONG time. Hope it was fantastic anyway!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment