Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 13- At Sea, Gibraltar

Having class on Sundays is still confusing me because I think of the weekend but really there are no weekends on the ship. Going back to class after four days off was another tough thing to do this morning. We have a Global Studies test on Tuesday so we have a ton of information to cover before then. There is also a paper due Tuesday in the same class so everyone will be working hard the next few days.

 

We are currently bunkering in Gibraltar to refuel for the next leg of our trip. On one side of the ship we can see Africa and on the other side we can see Europe. It is pretty interesting that we will be traveling through both these areas pretty soon but there is a place where you can see both at the same time. Currently the ship giving us fuel is right outside my window and the men working on the ship can see right in my window.

 

The highlight of the day was mac and cheese at lunch. I don’t even like mac and cheese and I thought it was good. Thrilling, I know.

 

+ + +

I can see two continents at the same time right now!

 

- - -

I have real school work during the summer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment