Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 38- At Sea

We have another random one day at sea and class before we get to Bulgaria. Nothing special about that except my music paper that is due. I think I did a good job and I went over it with the professor so it should be ok. Additionally, tonight I had a Mystery Dinner Date with a child on the ship. I was assigned to Rebecca who is 14 years old and is on her second SAS voyage. We sat and talked for over 2 hours about teenager stuff. It was very entertaining, especially because she is going into high school like Andrew. Good thing Andrew is her age so I know what those young kids are up to these days.

 

+ + +

I had a lovely dinner with Rebecca.

 

- - -

Global Studies was super boring today. Unnecessary information was taught for over an hour.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment